Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Wallflower's First Love

She looks to be the most beautiful creature that I have ever seen. No matter what they say, she will be the best for me, but I never realized that a problem will arise if we stay together.

                The rising of the sun makes me wonder why I am here. The hush of the wind whispers as he wakes me up. The green grass of the not-so-commercialized province of mine is really uplifting and making me shine in my own way. This is the day that I will propose. This is the day that she will know how much I love her.
                The tick of the clock makes me excited as I start my new day. I can be with her all Day, 24/7. I was thinking things more seriously (i.e. having a baby with her). I thought my life would be in a great place with her, but then again, I don’t know what to say.
                She is my first love. I do not know how, when, and where I realized that I do have a romantic attachment with her. I just thought that she could help with my studies because she is my inspiration. She is really imperfectly perfect.
                Because of her, I want to be in school in no time. As I rode a jeepney, my heart feels her caress. If I can fly, I think I have done it now. I JUST WANNA SEE HER!
                As I arrived in our school, all eyes were on me. They wondered why I dressed indifferently. They thought before that I was really attached with my studies and I do not care about anything else. When a few friends of mine interrogated me why I acted like that, I told them my plan. She pushed me to my room and I have seen the worst set-up my eyes can conceive.
                She was in his arms and they were kissing. I just want to cry and exclaim what have she done to me. But then a truth came to my mind: I was just her friend. A best friend rather. I will never have a more intimate relationship with her. She really loves her no matter what.
                I just walked off away from that room and cried. Questions came in and out of my mind. I do not know what to believe. I just sobbed in disbelief. I was really irrational with my actions.

              The setting of the sun made me realized why I am here. The hush of the wind carries me to my bed. The green grass of the not-so-commercialized province of mine is really annoying. This is the day that I will give up on love. This is the day that I will forget her together with the memories that we have shared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment