Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Monster named Procrastination

Oh well. College life will never be known without its difficult projects, terrifying long exams, and lastly, terrible deadlines. I guess all students fear all this stuff, but I? Well, it doesn’t really matter… for now.

I thought life would be easy during college (that’s my resolution before going to this tertiary level. I will never ever be as studious as before). I just sleep during classes, do my home works and requirements when it is almost on the deadline, and stuff like that. What matters for me is just to have fun. I do not care what my grades will be. All I want is to show the world that life will not be ruined because you just have low grades (duh, what really matters most is what you have learned during those times).

Until I got my score in Natural Science I. Yes, I had a passing score, but it is really discouraging to know that a student which is leading in the class when he was in his high school years now has a score of just 69.73%. What a shame. I just cried and ask the Lord to erase all my wrongdoings this semester, but nothing happened. All I did was to regret all this things.


I grasped the reality of life. As students, we will always be followed by these monster called grades. I guess it is time for me to study for my next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment