Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Well, Money Not Well Spent


It is really tough to live independently. All the struggles and hardships will be given to you. No matter what the people say, having your life in your bare hands is not really a good one… for now.

I thought that going to college will give me some sort of freedom. I guess I could have some partying all night long while having some fun. As a probinsyano, I have my expectations. Oh, I could go this place! This thing! I want to try this stuff. In the end, I end up sobbing. I spent all my money.

My friend Winna is my savior. She lent me some of her baon to help suffice my lost weekly allowance. It is really uplifting to know that I have a friend like her that will save in times of emergency. Nonetheless, I do not know what I will do without her.


All my life I have been suffering from this kind of disease. I do not know what I will do if I do not have this kind of friends. I guess, I’ll live my miserably.

No comments:

Post a Comment