Wednesday, October 9, 2013

You Really Need To Choose!

Well, every student needs to sleep. It is really implied that a person needs to sleep at least 8 hours a day so his body could still manage to do works for the next day, but what if certain circumstances blocks this daily habit? Would you rather sacrifice some good and awesome sleep with some awful and risky long study night?

I guess my answer will be a very big fat no. Well, after that habit, I guess I need to retake some of my subjects for the next semester.

It is really difficult for people like me to sacrifice a very nice sleep. I just do not know why some people can live a week without those very essential tool for life. For me, I would rather have a big fat 5.0 than to have some big eye bags.

No matter what they say, before, I will choose sleep than study. I think nothing will lose if I choose that kind of habit, but when my grades were given, well, change habit for me in the next semester.


As a famous quote in UP goes, “Ang tulog nababawi, ang singko hindi.” God bless for me in the next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment